photo homeN_zps1b7d7db1.jpg  photo Outfits_zpsfade37f4.jpg  photo fashionN_zpse6b5fb21.jpg  photo artsN_zpsa2ee94a4.jpg  photo DIYN_zps9ae34977.jpg  photo SponsorsN2_zpsbed263ec.jpg

Friday 24 August 2012

Playlist // 1

Guys, I want to share my Playlist this Week. Coz' it's Friday, and i think every Friday i'll post my Playlist's.



Playlist // 1


1. Crazy : Andrew Garcia
Yesterday, when i was browsing my News Feed (Facebook). I saw my cousins post, a youtube video. I open the link and listen to that song. Then i was "omy gosh! kanina ko pa to pinauulit-ulit, about 25 times?". Na LSS ako dito sa kantang to, and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY.


2. She will be loved : Maroon 5 (cover)
this is the cover of Boys Avenue ft. Tiffany Alvord


3. Safe and Sound : Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
Hunger games


4. Boyfriend : Justin Bieber
JB has Sexy voice in this song ♥.


5. Right by my side : Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown
I-I, I'm not living life.. I'm not living right.. I'm not living if you're not by my side 


6. Stereo Hearts : Gym Class Heroes
this song is perfect when your reviewing for Exams :>


7. Payphone : Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa (cover)
this is one of Jeyesslee's covers : this is also my life's song xD


8. Call me maybe : Carly Rae Jepsen
Hey i just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so CALL ME MAYBE :DD


9. Good Time : Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City
We don't even have to try, it's always a good time.


10.  Falling : Tyler Ward ft. Alex G
I'm Falling in love with you. 


= = =

So, this is my Playlist // 1 i hope you guys check out my next playlist =) Thankyou!
-♫D

No comments:

Post a Comment