photo homeN_zps1b7d7db1.jpg  photo Outfits_zpsfade37f4.jpg  photo fashionN_zpse6b5fb21.jpg  photo artsN_zpsa2ee94a4.jpg  photo DIYN_zps9ae34977.jpg  photo SponsorsN2_zpsbed263ec.jpg

Saturday 6 October 2012

Playlist 3 //

Hey guys! I miss posting in this blog, because these past few weeks, I'm busy. And because our 1st Periodical, Parent Teacher Conference & 2nd Long test is over. I will post regularly. =)) so Here is my playlist this first week of October..Sorry for the Late post :*




 1. Fall for you | Secondhand Serenade



 
2. Should've Kissed You | Chris Brown



3. WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER (Taylor Swift Cover) | Travis Garland



4.Gayuma (Official Music Video) | Abra ft. Thyro & Jeriko Aguilar



5. Solo Player  | Jason Chen ft. Jen Frmheadtotoe



6. Just For A Moment | JDC ft. Holly AnnAeRee



7. Hear me | Kathryn Donato



I hope you listen to these songs <3 :))

XX,
Dax Berrisse

No comments:

Post a Comment