photo homeN_zps1b7d7db1.jpg  photo Outfits_zpsfade37f4.jpg  photo fashionN_zpse6b5fb21.jpg  photo artsN_zpsa2ee94a4.jpg  photo DIYN_zps9ae34977.jpg  photo SponsorsN2_zpsbed263ec.jpg

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Wish List

Long time no blog Sweeties, sorry because I'm really busy this past few months and my Braces ugh. I really have a toothache because of my braces! T.T so guys! this is my 1st post this Month of December! :)




This is my Christmas Wish List. I hope someone will give me these things. (My Santa?, Where are you?)


★ Otterbox iPhone case ★

● I really want this because if my phone accidentally fell, this case will protect my iPhone. ●



★ Owl Vintage Necklace ★

● For my accessories. I want this vintage necklace because i think this suits my rock-chic side ●


★ Mullet Skirt & Dresses ★

● This past few weeks, I've been so obsessed with mullets. It's so Girly! <3 ●



★ Satchel bag ★

● Also this bag, because this is very simple to bring during exams ●



★ Pumps ★

● just a short description, I  REALLY REALLY WANT THIS (Mom! please?) ●



★ iPhone 4s ★

● I want one (even if i have iPhone 3gs). Lol, Everybody wants iPhone 4s >:D ●





This is only few, but if i post the whole list here, HAHA! It's Infinite XD Next time again Sweeties



XX,
Dax Berrisse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment