photo homeN_zps1b7d7db1.jpg  photo Outfits_zpsfade37f4.jpg  photo fashionN_zpse6b5fb21.jpg  photo artsN_zpsa2ee94a4.jpg  photo DIYN_zps9ae34977.jpg  photo SponsorsN2_zpsbed263ec.jpg

Thursday 23 May 2013

'Get To Know Me' Tag!




1. Are you named after anyone? 
♡Yes. My first name "Dax" came from my dad's favorite duck soccer team, while my second name "Berrisse" came from my Mom & Dad's name.

2. When was the last time you cried? 
♡When i watched the Korean Drama Missing You

3. Do you have kids? 
♡No

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
♡Of course!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
♡Yep, especially when I'm with my Close Friends and Best Friends.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
♡Definitely YES! 

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
♡Honey Gold Flakes 

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
♡Usually Eyes. For me, Eyes is really attractive! Especially ones with long Eyelashes.

9. What is your eye colour? 
♡ Brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
♡For now, Scary Movies. I usually watch Movies with happy endings.

11. Favorite smells? 
♡Sweets, Vanilla

12. Summer or winter? 
♡Summer! Well, here in the Philippines, there's no winter.

13. Computer or television? 
♡I'm a computer addict! so Computer FTW~ (lol)

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
♡I really don't understand this question. XD

15. Do you have any special talents? 
♡I think editing.

16. Where were you born? 
♡Quezon City, Philippines

17. What are your hobbies? 
♡Dancing, Editing, Designing, Photography, Arts, Surfing the net, and many more! =))

18. Do you have any pets? 
♡Yep! 3 Dogs, actually.

19. Favorite movie? 
♡The Warm Bodies, Confession (Japanese Movie), Must be Love, Avengers, The Borne Legacy.

20. Do you have any siblings? 
♡ Yes, One little brother.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
♡ I really want to be a Fashion Designer or a Professional Photographer.

That's All! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Till next time! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment