photo homeN_zps1b7d7db1.jpg  photo Outfits_zpsfade37f4.jpg  photo fashionN_zpse6b5fb21.jpg  photo artsN_zpsa2ee94a4.jpg  photo DIYN_zps9ae34977.jpg  photo SponsorsN2_zpsbed263ec.jpg

Monday 17 June 2013

✐✎✐ Back to School 2013 ✐✎✐


I'm back sweeties!!! Huhu. Srsly, I did not use my laptop for 1 week (i use my iPad) coz' my little brother accidentally broke my charger. Hay~ kids.


Enough of that thing, Hihi. Today is my 2nd week of school, and i want you to know my Back to School things! Ready? So here it is.







I put this things on the outside pocket of my Nike Bag.

1st: Small Brush from Sm Dept. Store
2nd: Elmer's white glue from National Book Store
3rd: Cologne from United Colors of Beneton
4th: Aeropostale wallet
5th: 12cm ruler


Inside the big pocket i put my pencil case, umbrella, books, notebooks, school planner.

Pencil Case!!! :3 I bought this from SM school supplies!


Inside my pencil case :)

6th: Mini stapler 
7th: correction tape
8th: Eraser
9th: Magic Pencils
10th: Highlighters
11th: Grip Pen 0.4




12th: fine liner pens
13th: My gel 0.5 Red




That's for now! next blog post will be............ New In!!!!!! Start of Serious Classes tomorrow! Let's climb up to top sweeties! G'Night & Good Luck on your school! Till next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment