photo homeN_zps1b7d7db1.jpg  photo Outfits_zpsfade37f4.jpg  photo fashionN_zpse6b5fb21.jpg  photo artsN_zpsa2ee94a4.jpg  photo DIYN_zps9ae34977.jpg  photo SponsorsN2_zpsbed263ec.jpg

Saturday 1 June 2013

New In♥


This will be the first project here in my Blog! NEW IN! I will post hmm, i don't know. I will post if I buy new items. Yep, new items. 




So, here they are.




Studded Headband 


Hello Kitty Glow in the dark Nail Polish



Hello Kitty Earphones


Help Me Bookmark ; Seriously, who knows Bianca Magsino of Aiming Arrows? I saw this on one of her blog post. When i saw this earlier, i immediately bought it. Click here to see here blog >>> Aiming Arrows


Aztec Hanging blouse!!! :">


My first ever High Low Skirt/Mullet Skirt ; When i saw this, i bought it immediately. I really really want to have a skirt like this. One wish fulfilled again from mg bucket list. :>



New Bag! The color of this bag is Baby Pink. I'm excited to wear this :"> 




Here's for today, Aye! Aye! I'm really tired! :( BTW. All from 168 Mall & 999 Mall. Thanks!! Till next blog post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment